More than 50% of employees feel recognition programs influence corporate culture, according to Ceridian’s 2016 Pulse of Talent survey. With culture driving engagement and employees valuing organizations with a well-defined and existing culture more than ever, it is time for organizations to learn the value of rewards and recognition. Organizations in turn have leveraged rewards and recognition programs; the 2015 Trends in Employee Recognition survey states that 90% of companies are growing these programs.
“Best-in-class organizations understand the power of an effective recognition program. Rewarding employees may not feel like a strategic business initiative but today’s appreciation efforts can have a big impact on tomorrow’s business success.”
You Will Learn:
- Tips on how to kick-off and promote recognition
- The differences between recognition from peers/colleagues versus executives or managers
- People are more motivated by recognition than money
- The impact of recognition on employee engagement and how it lends itself to higher productivity, lower turnover, and higher revenues
- How to help employees feel that they are an essential member of the organization with personalized rewards and recognition for each individual, keeping in mind generational differences