Change and disruption dominate the global economy. An organization’s current and future success depends largely upon the ability of its leaders, managers, and employees to respond to shifting priorities and work effectively at a global level. This Solution Suite is based on a keynote presentation by Ann M. Harten, Vice President of Global Human Resources at Haworth, at HCI’s 2014 Global Talent Management Forum. Learn how this interior and workspace design company created the Haworth Leadership Institute (HLI) - an integrated, comprehensive set of learning and development programs to close key competency gaps and support evolving business needs at all levels of the company.
In this suite, you will learn how to:
- Identify and prioritize competency gaps in your workforce based on their current and future relevance to your business strategy.
- Deploy a variety of tactics and technologies to create interactive, experiential learning programs for employees and leaders at all levels.
- Leverage learning and development programs to increase internal mobility and remove barriers to collaboration.
- Use a phased implementation plan to build executive support and ensure a successful roll-out
- Measure and communicate the impact of your learning initiatives on key talent metrics.
Keynote Highlights Video
As an organization grows and changes, so too must its leaders, managers, and employees. As Haworth’s business became more global and complex, senior executives wanted to ensure leaders at all levels knew how to work and collaborate ...Read more
Case Study Summary
This Case Study Summary is part of an HCI Solution Suite based on a keynote presentation given by Ann Harten, Vice President of Global Human Resources at Haworth, during HCI’s 2014 Global Talent Management Forum.
As industries ...Read more
As global markets grow and evolve, so too, must businesses. In order to support these fundamental changes in strategy and operations, HR leaders are challenged with attracting, engaging and developing new and diverse talent segments in new and ...Read more