As supervisors become increasing recognized as the lynchpin in engagement, HR’s role becomes one of support for leaders who are now both accountable for and empowered to drive engagement. To achieve real employee engagement HR must develop, equip and empower managers with the right tools to translate the corporate vision into day-to-day business practices - helping individuals understand the value of their role in achieving organizational goals.
At Safelite, we truly value people’s voices. With a culture and communications team dedicated to what we call, our associate experiences, Cheri will share how Safelite conduct surveys and feedback sessions, tied to commitment plans to impact engagement on the local level.
You will learn:
- The tools to train and coach managers to successfully drive engagement daily
- How to create and influence a culture of “multipliers” with new manager criteria
- How Leaders can communicate organizational goals that resonate with employees
- How to create trust and transparency with leaders as part of your organizational culture
- Tools to train and coach managers to successfully drive engagement daily
- Communication tools for Leaders that resonate with employees