In 2018, Mars Wrigley Confectionery, the world’s leading manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints, and fruity confections was named to the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, compiled by Great Place to Work®, for the sixth consecutive year. Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century long history and employs more than 100,000 Associates in over 80 countries.
What's the secret to building an exceptional workplace? Creating a culture where our Associates can perform at their best. At Mars, we are best able to serve consumers and customers when our Associates are happy and engaged. To achieve this, we view engagement as a year-long process that Associates at all levels in the business are accountable. We have learned to measure engagement through the meaningful conversations that stem from Associate discussions. These conversations serve as the starting point for recalibrating our culture, ensuring that Associates feel more committed, connected, and involved in their work. Join us and discover the tools Mars Wrigley Confectionery uses to drive employee engagement and retention while achieving business growth.
You will learn:
- How to make the case that engagement is a business imperative
- How to focus on the conversations that result from engagement surveys, not the results
- How to create engagement strategies that support your business
- The change management strategy needed to switch from a focus on numbers to focus on conversations
- A guide to help line managers have meaningful conversations
- Tools to plan for the year and measure progress